Compensation for inadequate training accidents
Whether you work for the public or private sector, your employer has a legal responsibility to ensure that you are protected from any risks that are associated with your role and the environment you work in.
Part of this responsibility is to ensure that you receive the full and correct training in order to prevent avoidable injuries at work.
Whilst this is normally exactly what happens, there are occasions where inadequate or even no training at all is issued. If this is the case, we can provide expert legal advice, support and care.
Typical circumstances we see claims arise out of inadequate training include:
- warehouse staff who have not been trained in correct manual handling techniques which can lead to back injuries
- machine operators who have not been shown how to correctly operate the machine they use and any safety precautions they have to take
- employees given tasks to do that they are not qualified for
We are here to help you
Our dedicated workplace accident solicitors have a reputation for being highly successful in regards to insufficient training accident claims and aim to deliver the maximum compensation you deserve.
We deal with a variety of workplace cases against every type of employer ranging from the NHS, local authorities, construction, manufacturing right down to local plumbers or electricians.
How to make a claim
All employers have a legal obligation to ensure that these circumstances do not occur by providing the correct training for the task you are employed to carry out.
If you feel you have not been given the correct training which has resulted in an accident or injury at work, please contact our expert solicitors today. We will take the worry and hassle out of making a claim. All claims have a time limit, so don’t delay.
Simply call us on
01482 778 463 for free advice
No win no fee
- personal insurance cover so there’s no financial risk to you in pursuing a claim
- whatever the outcome of your case, you won’t have to pay a penny (provided that you fully assist us with your claim) other than an agreed percentage of your damages