Farming Accident Compensation Claims
Whilst rigorous safety procedures should always be in place on farms and in agricultural environments, sometimes farm accidents involving animals or machinery can happen.
If something does go wrong, we are on hand to look after you and help you make a full recovery with the help of our expert legal advice and compensation. Some examples of farm injury and illness can be caused by:
- dangerous animals
- tools and heavy duty machinery
- farm accidents involving vehicles
- falling from a height or being hit by falling objects
- accidents involving slurry pits, stores or silos
- exposure to hazardous substances such as chemicals and pesticides
- exposure to high levels of noise or frequent noise from tools and machinery causing industrial deafness
- exposure to asbestos, sometimes found in the walls and roofs of some older farm buildings
- dust exposure causing “Farmer’s Lung”
- inhaling toxic fumes
- allergies caused by exposure to contaminants
- accidents caused by inadequate training, improper use of dangerous machinery or the lack of proper safety equipment
Specialists in Farm Accident Claims
Our team of dedicated solicitors has a wealth of experience in workplace accident and injury claims. We’re always here for a free initial confidential discussion regarding your situation. Getting in touch could make a huge difference to your future.
- Led by Law Society Personal Injury Panel Member Jane Woodcock and Karen Smith, each has over 20 years’ experience of handling cases involving serious injuries requiring long term rehabilitation support.
- The wider team of personal injury solicitors specialise in all types of personal injury and are experts in dealing with the varying complexities that may arise from an accident at work claim.
- We have a team of dedicated specialists dedicated to providing the legal advice and guidance you need to carry on with your life.
The Law Society Accreditation is only awarded to solicitors who meet the highest level of management and customer service standards. The schemes promote high standards in legal service provision and ensure that clients are easily able to identify legal practitioners with proven competency in given areas of law giving you added peace of mind when choosing a lawyer.
Making a Claim for a Farming accident
Your employer has a legal obligation to do all they can to ensure injuries do not occur at work by putting safety measures and procedures in place. However, if they fail to do this, and you suffer an injury as a result, we can help you get the compensation you deserve.
If you or a loved one has suffered an injury due to a farming accident that wasn’t your fault, please contact our dedicated claims team today. All claims have a time limit, so don’t delay. We’ll take the worry and hassle out of making a claim.
Our Farm Accident Experts
"Crucial rehabilitation support for farm worker still in leg brace almost three years after accident"Read Full Story
"£500,000 compensation and ‘crucial rehabilitation support’ for farm worker still in leg brace almost three years after accident"Read Full Story
"Compensation claim secures £95,000 damages for worker after rotating saw sliced through fingers"Read Full Story
How much will my claim cost?
All farming accident cases taken on by Hudgell Solicitors are handled on a no win no fee basis. This means that you will not have to pay any money up front and there will be no financial risk if your case is unsuccessful.
If your case is successful, you will only be expected to pay a contribution to your solicitor’s fees once the case has been resolved. The costs paid are usually a percentage of the compensation awarded and will be agreed before your case is carried out.Find out more