Farm Accident And Illness Compensation
Whilst rigorous safety procedures should always be in place on farms and in agricultural environments, sometimes farm accidents involving animals or machinery can happen.
If something does go wrong, we are on hand to look after you and help you make a full recovery with the help of our expert legal advice and compensation.
Some examples of farm injury and illness can be caused by:
- dangerous animals
- tools and heavy duty machinery
- farm accidents involving vehicles
- falling from a height or being hit by falling objects
- accidents involving slurry pits, stores or silos
- exposure to hazardous substances such as chemicals and pesticides
- exposure to high levels of noise or frequent noise from tools and machinery causing industrial deafness
- exposure to asbestos, sometimes found in the walls and roofs of some older farm buildings
- dust exposure causing “Farmer’s Lung”
- inhaling toxic fumes
- allergies caused by exposure to contaminants
- accidents caused by inadequate training, improper use of dangerous machinery or the lack of proper safety equipment
How to make a claim
If you are an agricultural worker or a visitor to a farm and have suffered an accident or injury through no fault of your own, we will take the worry and hassle out of making a compensation claim. All claims have a time limit, so don’t delay.
Simply call us on
01482 778 463 for free advice
No win no fee
- personal insurance cover so there’s no financial risk to you in pursuing a claim
- whatever the outcome of your case, you won’t have to pay a penny (provided that you fully assist us with your claim) other than an agreed percentage of your damages
What Our Clients Think
A very professional efficient service.
"A very professional efficient service."
I can honestly Say that it has been a …
"I can honestly Say that it has been a privilege to be represented by a… "
Claim against Met Police
"Apart from when purchasing property, I have virtually no experience of working with solicitors. I… "
"Extremely professional and considerate staff. Helpful every step,and always contactable."
"VERY GOOD SOLICITORS.THANK YOU/I RECOMMEND"
An excellent company to deal with
"An excellent company to deal with. Very efficient & professional with a personal touch. Kept… "
Very good communication between myself …
"Very good communication between myself and Hudgell resulting in a very satisfactory outcome"
Very good and friendly people
"Very good and friendly people"
Excellent advice throughout
"Excellent advice throughout, kept up to date at all times, Would highly recommended"
very helpful from the start
"very helpful from the start. Kept in touch to keep me up to date with… "
A solicitor that listens and doesn't judge.
"I hope I never have to go through anything like it again but if I… "
Thank you for your support especially …Jade
"Thank you for your support especially by Jade again you for understanding my case. Graham… "
Renu could not have been …
"Renu could not have been better,excellent service"
Professional first class company
"Professional first class company"
Before instructing Hudgells we couldn't …
"Before instructing Hudgells we couldn't even extract an apology from the defendant so to come… "
"fr endless staff made the process easy, great communication throughout. Would recommend."
Amy Wilkinson has been very profession …and
"Amy Wilkinson has been very professional and patient with my enquiries also very helpful, so… "
"I was kept up to date with any changes, treated with respect and honesty and… "
Rated 9.2 out of 10 based on 334 reviews