Farm Accident And Illness Compensation
Whilst rigorous safety procedures should always be in place on farms and in agricultural environments, sometimes farm accidents involving animals or machinery can happen.
If something does go wrong, we are on hand to look after you and help you make a full recovery with the help of our expert legal advice and compensation.
Some examples of farm injury and illness can be caused by:
- dangerous animals
- tools and heavy duty machinery
- farm accidents involving vehicles
- falling from a height or being hit by falling objects
- accidents involving slurry pits, stores or silos
- exposure to hazardous substances such as chemicals and pesticides
- exposure to high levels of noise or frequent noise from tools and machinery causing industrial deafness
- exposure to asbestos, sometimes found in the walls and roofs of some older farm buildings
- dust exposure causing “Farmer’s Lung”
- inhaling toxic fumes
- allergies caused by exposure to contaminants
- accidents caused by inadequate training, improper use of dangerous machinery or the lack of proper safety equipment
How to make a claim
If you are an agricultural worker or a visitor to a farm and have suffered an accident or injury through no fault of your own, we will take the worry and hassle out of making a compensation claim. All claims have a time limit, so don’t delay.
Simply call us on
01482 778 463 for free advice
No win no fee
- personal insurance cover so there’s no financial risk to you in pursuing a claim
- whatever the outcome of your case, you won’t have to pay a penny (provided that you fully assist us with your claim) other than an agreed percentage of your damages
Looking to see if you're eligible?
Get in touch for free legal advice
Call today to speak to an expert
What Our Clients Think
Caroline was great in handling my case
"Caroline was great in handling my case, very informative and always kept me up to… "
Dispute with EasyJet
"Although Hudgell offices were not local to us, there was no need for concern, as… "
Always on the ball
"Always on the ball! Great at what they do, very professional and fast with a… "
"Excellent service. Very happy with result. Thank you."
Was an easy process and the caseworker…
"Was an easy process and the caseworker was very informative and very knowledgeable on my… "
Lovely business to deal with
"Lovely business to deal with. Would recommend to anyone."
"Great communication! My solicitor was lovely to deal with, open and listened to me."
Very happy with how they managed my…
"Very happy with how they managed my claim. I would recommend them."
Very helpful and truly understanding in…
"Very helpful and truly understanding in a very sensitive case would highly recommend to anyone"
"Friendly, supportive and professional, couldn't ask for more."
A first class service with a heart too
"I never had claimed before and was quite apprehensive about dealing with claims solicitors as… "
They made me feel that I wouldn’t be on…
"They made me feel that I wouldn’t be on my own after my experience. They… "
The service was excellent and Lauren…
"The service was excellent and Lauren Cartwright kept me well informed and gave good advice… "
"Excellent service, fully recommended. Efficient communication and reliable."
Hudgell took over my road traffic case…
"Hudgell took over my road traffic case from a different solicitors and successfully negotiated a… "
Hudgell Solicitors made my personal…
"Hudgell Solicitors made my personal injury claim so easy, they got me the treatment i… "
I have never used solicitors before
"I have never used solicitors before, my dealings with Hudgell have been excellent I have… "
First Class service
"Hudgell Solicitors are currently working on my case and I must say so far the… "
Always kept me up to date on all…
"Always kept me up to date on all correspondence concerning the case and acknowledged any… "
Rated 9.4 out of 10 based on 454 reviews