Falls and Slips at Work Compensation Claims
Regardless of what industry sector you work in, as an employee, you should expect your working environment to be kept as safe as possible by your employers.
However, if something does go wrong and your company fails to put the right safety procedures and systems in place, there is a possibility of slips, trips and falls. Typical circumstances we see claims arise from include:
- employers failing to fix proper handrails on stairs and ways of access
- employers not placing hazard signs on wet floors after cleaning
- employees working in areas that are not lit appropriately
Specialists in Falls and Slips Claims
Our dedicated team of personal injury solicitors have a reputation for being highly successful with slip and trip accident claims in the workplace. This has resulted in millions of pounds being won in compensation every year.
- Led by Law Society Personal Injury Panel Member Jane Woodcock and Karen Smith, each has over 20 years’ experience of handling cases involving serious injuries requiring long term rehabilitation support.
- The wider team of personal injury solicitors specialise in all types of personal injury and are experts in dealing with the varying complexities that may arise from an accident at work claim.
- Regardless of your injuries, we have a team of specialists dedicated to providing the legal advice and guidance you need to carry on with your life.
The Personal Injury Accreditation covers all work undertaken by solicitors and suitably qualified fellows and members of the Chartered Institute of Legal Executives (CILEx), on behalf of victims and their dependants, who have suffered personal injuries or fatal injuries as a result of an alleged act of negligence or breach of statutory duty.
Making a Claim for a Fall at Work
Your employer has a legal obligation to do all they can to ensure slips and trips do not occur at work by putting safety measures and procedures in place. However, if they fail to do this, and you suffer a slip or fall in the workplace as a result, we can help you get the compensation you deserve.
If you or a loved one has suffered an injury due to a workplace accident that wasn’t your fault, please contact our dedicated claims team today. All claims have a time limit, so don’t delay. We’ll take the worry and hassle out of making a claim.
Our Falls at Work Experts
"£39,000 compensation for delivery driver who suffered serious back injury in fall from truck"Read Full Story
"Legal case results in £320,000 injury compensation for worker after company alleged he lied about his accident"Read Full Story
"Workplace Fatalities Falling — But Construction Workers Still Most at Risk"Read Full Story
How much will my claim cost?
All falls and slip cases taken on by Hudgell Solicitors are handled on a no win no fee basis. This means that you will not have to pay any money up front and there will be no financial risk if your case is unsuccessful.
If your case is successful, you will only be expected to pay a contribution to your solicitor’s fees once the case has been resolved. The costs paid are usually a percentage of the compensation awarded and will be agreed before your case is carried out.Find out more