Compensation for falls or slips at work
Regardless of what industry sector you work in, as an employee, you should expect your working environment to be kept as safe as possible by your employers.
However, if something does go wrong and your company fails to put the right safety procedures and systems in place, there is a possibility of slips, trips and falls.
Typical circumstances we see claims arise from include:
- employers failing to fix proper handrails on stairs and ways of access
- employers not placing hazard signs on wet floors after cleaning
- employees working in areas that are not lit appropriately
We are here to help you
Our dedicated team of personal injury solicitors have a reputation for being highly successful with slip and trip accident claims in the workplace. This has resulted in millions of pounds being won in compensation every year.
How to make a claim
Your employer has a legal obligation to do all they can to ensure slips and trips do not occur at work by putting safety measures and procedures in place. However, if they fail to do this, and you suffer a slip or fall in the workplace as a result, we can help you get the compensation you deserve.
If you or a loved one has suffered an injury due to a workplace accident that wasn’t your fault, please contact our dedicated claims team today.
All claims have a time limit, so don’t delay. We’ll take the worry and hassle out of making a claim.
Simply call us on
01482 778 463 for free advice
No win no fee
- personal insurance cover so there’s no financial risk to you in pursuing a claim
- whatever the outcome of your case, you won’t have to pay a penny (provided that you fully assist us with your claim) other than an agreed percentage of your damages