Employment Law Services
Employment law is an area that is likely to affect most of us at some point in our lives whether as an employer or an employee.
From preparing and entering into an employment contract through to the sometimes tricky aspects of a termination, our dedicated team are here to help. With over a decade of experience specialising in employment law we can advise and represent you on a wide range of employment law issues. Offering practical, straightforward advice and solutions, we will work with you to achieve your objectives.
- Breach of contract
- Unfair dismissal
- Wrongful dismissal
- Settlement agreements
- Redundancy and reorganisation
- Disciplinary and grievance
- Unlawful deductions and unpaid wages
- Working time
- Holiday pay
- Transfer of Undertakings
Specialists in Employment Law
When you get in touch, we offer jargon-free, professional advice, answering your questions with clarity, precision and simplicity. We will go over the most cost-effective ways to deal with your matter aligned with the best approach in achieving your objective. Employment law doesn't have to be difficult and our friendly team is dedicated to working with you every step of the way!
- Led by employment specialist Joanne Wright who holds over 10 years experience in all areas of employment law.
- Highly experienced team that covers all aspects of the employment relationship from recruitment through to termination and everything else in between.
- Extensive experience in preparing and advising upon employment contracts and handbooks, dealing with redundancies and business reorganisation.
- Highly experienced in contentious matters and will issue and defend claims in the employment tribunal.
Joanne is a member of The Employment Lawyers Association (ELA) which is an apolitical organisation representing the views and interests of just over 6,000 specialist, qualified employment lawyers in the UK.