We see the person, not just the claim
Since 1997, we’ve been putting our clients’ needs first. We know that each person and every claim is different. That’s why we take the time to listen to you and your loved ones, so that you feel completely comfortable and confident in us.
By providing a unique and customised service to each and every one of our clients, we deliver the right legal advice, care and financial compensation you need to protect your future.
Our focus is always you
From the moment your claim process begins, you and your family will be taken care of by a specially
assigned lawyer who you can talk to at any time. They will work with you to create a Personal Support Package that is tailored to your needs.
- We understand that after experiencing injury or negligence, making a claim can be daunting. However, by building a relationship with our clients we can provide legal support and guidance when you need it most.
- From our first call together, right through until after you case is won, you can expect a hassle free process that is right for you.
- Using our wealth of knowledge and expertise, we will give you straightforward and honest advice so that you know your options. This applies to everyone, whether you are able to make a claim or not.
- We cut through the legal jargon and complicated medical language to give you regular updates in plain English. That way you’ll feel positive in the pursuit of your claim and truly understand your rights.
Our promise to you
When we take on any case, we want you to feel reassured and confident in every aspect of your claim. That’s why we offer a service that puts your needs over and above anything else.
We promise to:
- Schedule our first meeting within 24 hours
- Return your phone call or email the very same day if received before 3pm
- Reply to any letter you send us within 2 days
- Write to you every 4 weeks with any updates or information on your case
*Excludes CICA Claims
With offices in Hull, Leeds and Central London, we look after clients across England and Wales. If you are unable to travel to us for any reason, we will visit your home to talk about your claim in an environment where you feel most comfortable. For more information, please follow the links below.
How to make a claim
If you or a loved one have suffered in any way, through no fault of your own, please get in touch and we’ll take the worry and hassle out of your claim.
We are just a phone call away and ready to help you take that first step towards getting the compensation you and your family deserve. We will call you back at a time that suits you.
Simply call us on
01482 778 463 for free advice